Thursday, March 9, 2017

Soups Excited

Okay - the sun is shining and I just can't stand to just do stuff inside anymore. I've been outside taking pictures, playing tornado with my brothers, riding bikes and dreaming of the places I'm going to go. I love the snow and I sure love to ski, don't get me wrong. I'm just ready for a change. With a change in the weather I feel like there's lots of new possibilities.

 The possibility of change is kind of scary to me right now but I think it will be good. There's going to be a possible change of house, change of friends, change of neighbors. I won't know how to get to the grocery store without google maps. That's okay though. It's all part of the adventure, right?

The change in the weather and the adventures that i'm most excited for is hiking! I love to hike, canoe, swim, lay in a hammock and so much more. There's a possibility that i'll be hiking angel's landing next week.

Image result for angels landing

Soups excited. Okay so I've been saying that a lot in my head lately. Soups excited. It's like super excited, except soup is amazing and is super shortened, right?

Soups Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment